Latest from the EdTechShowDaily.com blog:
- Emantras Helps Educators Integrate Usable Learning Solutions, Tech - Christopher Segot, Business Development Manager for K–12 at Emantras, discusses identifying and delivering consistent education materials to students. ESD: Emantras is a global digital education company. What does that mean? CS: Emantras staffs mo
- ‘RAPS 360’ Diagnoses Full Spectrum of Reading Problems - Progress monitoring along with quick and effective identification of weak areas in individual reading skills is essential for monitoring and developing learning plans. These plans enable struggling readers to reach their full potential and even reso
- Sony Creative Software Gets Tools, Training to Teachers & Students - Dave Chaimson, Vice President of Global Marketing for Sony Creative Software, presents Sony’s integral applications in the classroom. ESD: It seems that every day, a strong foundation in technology becomes more important for students preparing for
*IN PRINT DURING CES*
At International CES 2013
Consumer Electronics Daily News is published by the Oser Communications Group, an independent publishing company that’s not affiliated with any other organization. “Consumer Electronics Show” and “CES” are registered trademarks of the Consumer Electronics Association. Consumer Electronics Daily News and Oser Communications Group are not affiliated with or endorsed by CES or CEA, and Consumer Electronics Daily News is not an official publication of CEA or the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Latest from the Consumer Electronics Daily News:
- No feed items at this time. Please check back later.
Here’s the latest from Food & Food Equipment News:
- Nirvana Brings Culinary Stars Back to Sanctuary for Second Annual Spring Food Fest - It’s not called Paradise Valley for nothing. Once again, Nirvana will transform Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa, in the Phoenix, Arizona, metropolitan area, into culinary heaven with four days of food-related fun whipped up by wor
- Mondelēz International Unveils State-of-the-Art Technical Center in Singapore - Mondelēz International has unveiled its newest global Technical Center in Jurong, Singapore. This advanced facility focuses on innovation, developing new products and technologies for some of the company’s iconic brands like Clorets, Halls and Th
- US Foods Joins Global Sustainable Seafood Initiative - The Global Sustainable Seafood Initiative is pleased to announce US Foods, a leading foodservice distributor, has joined GSSI as a Funding Partner. US Foods is the first American foodservice distributor to join GSSI’s Global Partnership. Their joi