Latest from the EdTechShowDaily.com blog:
- Emantras Helps Educators Integrate Usable Learning Solutions, Tech - Christopher Segot, Business Development Manager for K–12 at Emantras, discusses identifying and delivering consistent education materials to students. ESD: Emantras is a global digital education company. What does that mean? CS: Emantras staffs mo
- ‘RAPS 360’ Diagnoses Full Spectrum of Reading Problems - Progress monitoring along with quick and effective identification of weak areas in individual reading skills is essential for monitoring and developing learning plans. These plans enable struggling readers to reach their full potential and even reso
- Sony Creative Software Gets Tools, Training to Teachers & Students - Dave Chaimson, Vice President of Global Marketing for Sony Creative Software, presents Sony’s integral applications in the classroom. ESD: It seems that every day, a strong foundation in technology becomes more important for students preparing for
*IN PRINT DURING CES*
At International CES 2013
Consumer Electronics Daily News is published by the Oser Communications Group, an independent publishing company that’s not affiliated with any other organization. “Consumer Electronics Show” and “CES” are registered trademarks of the Consumer Electronics Association. Consumer Electronics Daily News and Oser Communications Group are not affiliated with or endorsed by CES or CEA, and Consumer Electronics Daily News is not an official publication of CEA or the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Latest from the Consumer Electronics Daily News:
- No feed items at this time. Please check back later.
Here’s the latest from Food & Food Equipment News:
- Denny’s Announces Expansion Into United Kingdom - Denny's Corporation is expanding into Europe through a franchise agreement with Denny’s Magic Diners U.K., led by seasoned franchise executive Leon Esfahani. The agreement will bring 10 locations to the United Kingdom over the next several years,
- Hissho Sushi Named to 2017 Grant Thornton North Carolina 100 - Hissho Sushi has been named to the 2017 Grant Thornton North Carolina 100® (NC100), which ranks the state’s largest private companies by revenue. The complete list was released in the October issue of Business North Carolina and can be viewed...
- Castle Brands Announces Additional Investment in Kentucky Artisan Distillery - Castle Brands Inc., a developer and international marketer of premium and super-premium drinks brands, has purchased an additional 5 percent of Copperhead Distillery Company, which owns and operates the Kentucky Artisan Distillery. Kentucky Artisan