Sample Questions for Your Interview Article
1. Tell our readers about your company.
- What’s your main line of business?
- Where are you headquartered?
- How long have you been in business?
- What awards have you won over the year?
2. What would you say makes your company unique?
3. What are you doing this year that’s different from what you did last year?
4. What was the most significant event or series of events affecting your company over the past year?
5. Did your sales and marketing strategy in the past year provide you the overall position you had projected?
6. What do you anticipate to be your greatest challenge in the year ahead?
7. Are you introducing any new products? If so, what distinguishes this new product from others already on the market?
8. Where is your current product emphasis?
9. What products do you see as being hottest this year.
10. Compare your products and their technology against the current market?
11. What is the nature of your distribution?
12. How’s your customer service?
13. How do you adapt your products or services to your customers’ needs?
14. What are your delivery/turnaround times like? How do those compare with your competitors?
15. Who’s your target market?
16. What is your outlook for the next year?
17. To what do you attribute your company’s success?
18. Why are your products or services the best value for your customers?
19. How do your products or services enhance your customers’ ability to compete in the marketplace?
20. How do potential new customers know that they can trust you with their business?